Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anita's Pick of the Week

Cyan Designs Frosted Glass and Black vases! Items CY-04023 & CY-04022 - I LOVE this set!


The frosted glass has a deep etched and striking black pattern. To me, they sort of look like a warped tree whose roots are clinging to the rocks on the rivers edge- anyway - I really like the design overall and with the larger of the two measuring 16.5" high, they are nicely sized as well. If I could only find the perfect flowers to put in them! Something in striking deep purple or a wisteria branch in bloom would be stunning! A bit on the contemporary side but not too much. Great shape, great design - I give them 4.5 stars overall. But wait, why not a five? It would be nice if they were a little wider at the mouth so I could put a bouquet on display but that is really the only down side.

Cy-04023



See you all next week!!

No comments: