Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Customer Comment

Thanks so much for the request to ship my order by tomorrow. I appreciate it greatly.

All this morning I have been thinking about canceling my order because I worry waiting for 4-5 days to ship and 1-5 days shipping time won't help me to make my installation on time as I mentioned in my comments. But now I feel relieved that my order can be shipped tomorrow.

I checked that and found out that UPS ground may only take a very short time to transit the package to Florida (where I live). Just hope this is the service they choose so I can receive it faster too. Please help me to request it if possible.

Your help is very appreciated. I read good reviews about your store, and it seems to be true based on your service and email. Thanks!

No comments: