Saturday, November 12, 2011

Customer Comment

I was in the process of renovating an entire house- top to bottom. We had many lighting needs as a result. I had not purchased many things on the internet previously but found it an amazing tool to review an ocean of choices quickly and efficiently. When I came across Lighting Showroom, I phoned a customer service rep and was immediately impressed with her extensive product knowledge. I did order many fixtures from this site. Everything arrived on time, in perfect condition and at a price that was often the best I could find across multiple sites. I did have a small problem with a glass shade on a pendant light that was a slightly different color than the other two I had purchased. I called Lighting Showroom and they sent me a new shade immediately and didn't even require me to return the one I had! This site will always be my first stop for future lighting purchases!

No comments: