Monday, April 11, 2011

Customer Comment

I left you a long message on your voicemail. However, I wanted to say a big thank you for getting my order straight and reassuring me that things would get straightened out. Two orders of outdoor post lamps and lights (the glass covering arrived broken). The way that the shipment was packed was very flimsy and not enough packing material was included or supported in the box. You answered my frantic and frustrated calls with ease and patience. I wanted to write a letter earlier, but then my Mom had a stroke. I apologize for the lateness of this thank you e-mail. Keep doing what you are doing. I will be back to do some more ordering this summer. You practice great customer service. Too many companies today, do not have the customer in mind.

No comments: