Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anita's Pick of the Week





Let me introduce the Clarte' Family! I recently had the opportunity to see this family in person and I was "WOWED"!!! There is just no way that images can do this family justice so that is why it is my pick of the week, I know, the "pick" is supposed to be an item but this week we are making an exception and sharing a family!


So, just what makes this family so special?


It is available in a Chrome finish or a Patina Iron, which is a grayish-brown mottled finish that will complement almost any color scheme you have going on.


A bit on the contemporary side but not too much - this family would fit nicely in an updated bathroom.


So, while finish and style are both great, that is not the "WOW" factor here - it is the glass!!! I fell in love with the glass when I saw these in person - what you can't see in the pictures is that the inside of the glass for the vanity lights is lined with thousands of little crystals so when the light is on the glass comes alive with light! I am a bit of a "bling" girl so of the two I prefer the Chrome version with the White Iris glass as it has a bit more sparkle than the Iron Patina with the Deep Spumanti Lace glass but either way - both of them are just stunning!

6393-573



See you all next week!!

No comments: