Friday, March 11, 2011

Valenaza Regency gilded gold chandelier Product Code: 1658-479

Product Code: 1658-479
Its hard to choose light fixtures on the internet without seeing it, but I was very nervous about choosing this one. I will say it was a relief when I opened the box and saw it. I had to hire someone to put it up and and wow, it looks so much better in person. It looks very nice even the guys that were putting it up said wow. I made a very good choose. One of the shades were chipped and one was broken. I called and they sent out two new ones right away. The price was very very reasonable. Doing business with lighting room is amazing. I have ordered several times with them and its been hassle free and very satisfying. Thank You
http://www.lightingshowroom.com/1658-479.html

No comments: