Saturday, March 27, 2010

Customer Review

http://www.lightingshowroom.com/vs7704-orb.html

Product vs7704-orb

Although I will not actually put up this light until fall when I remodel my bathroom, I bought it early in case I didn't like the light when I got it, had to return it and start over. However, I like it very much. It appears to be of sturdy, high quality materials. I really like the oil rubbed bronze finish and I also like the square glass globes and the bottom edge on the globes. I have decided to have a Ogee edge put on my granite vanity counter to sort of mimic the edge on the light. It's a handsome light fixture. I was happy to see that I can use 100 Watt bulbs in it, too. The only thing that might be nice if it were different is for the glass globes to be alabaster, with the swirls of grain in it (like all the other light globes in my house). This glass is just plain white. But it's different, it's simple and elegant and I still like it very much. I can hardly wait to see up and lighted.

No comments: