Friday, February 19, 2010

Customer review

http://www.lightingshowroom.com/hv-3421.html

 

Product hv-3421

These lights are exactly what I was looking for  to up-date my new kitchen.  I placed three of them over the center island and the light they give off has totally changed the look of the space. The shopping experience from Lighting Showroom was great. Navigating the site, ordering, and delivery were seamless. One globe arrived damaged and the customer service was lightning fast to resolve the issue; extremely pleasant, efficient and helpful. I will definitely consider shopping here again for all my lighting needs. 

 

1 comment:

Trevor Ford said...

A long stemmed pendant light in historic bronze (also in Aged Brass and Polished Nickel finishes) is beauty to behold. A nautical design in a sailor's mind adapted to the traditional decor of your home to form a part of our Stratford collection. A masterpiece ahoy!