Monday, August 20, 2007

Notes from another happy customer

From: Anita Turner [mailto:anita@lightingshowroom.com]

My pleasure D,


Thank you for the compliments! I will definitely pass this on to our web editors who have put many hours into out site. We look forward to working with you again in the future and thank you in advance for the referrals.

Sincerely,

Anita Turner

From: D [mailto:@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 4:17 PM
To: Anita Turner
Subject: Re: Lighting Showroom Order yhst


Thanks for all your help.

Just so you know I shopped this a lot and your prices were good ( did find a few dollars lower) and your website the best by far. Some did not allow me to narrow my search options enough, some not at all. Some only searched by brand when I did not know what brand I wanted. But the biggest problem was to see the light properly. MOST of them did not allow me to get a close enough image of the light to truly see the finish. Lamps plus was the only webpage that allowed me to get even closer than yours, but I was shocked to find out your prices were much better.

Nice shopping with you. I will tell my friends
----------------
D

No comments: